This is a patch release for the changes in tsibble.
- Removed dependency on
- Improved default margin between monthly grids in
- Avoid strong dependency on
au_holiday(), since tsibble offers a complete version in
prettify() S3 generic, and added support for plotly object. (#9)
- Removed purrr dependency.
- Added plotly as Suggests.
au_holiday(), as a complete function
holiday_aus() is available in the tsibble package.
grouped_df issue to be compatible with ggplot2 v3.0.0.
- Added a new argument
margin = NULL to allow users for margin adjustment between month panels.
- Fixed variable scoping issues in
frame_calendar() added support to tsibble or
- Added tsibble as Imports.
frame_calendar() in conjunction with
group_by() for incomplete time series (#3).
- Fixed y axis limits only depending on the first variable when using multiple variables (#5).
- dropped an internal function
wday2() since the lubridate v1.7.1 added a new argument
week_start in the
y support factor and hms class.
- Added a note on AFL holiday for the documentation of
au_holiday(state = "VIC").
- Initial release
- Added a
NEWS.md file to track changes to the package.
- Added the
frame_calendar() function to compute calendar grids for visual representation of temporal data, coupled with a vignette.
- Added the
stat_acf() functions to incorporate ACF/PACF plots into the grammar of graphics framework.